some of these photos are amazing! And I thought Michael was the best photographer I knew....Of course HE could start a photo blog and prove me wrong....(cough)(cough)
thanks ! but i have to say that I took these pictures using Michael's old camera, and his photo genius spirit still lives on in it.
Hahaha, Michael's photo genius spirit . . . his wisdom lives on. I can't wait to go to some of these places myself. Maybe you'll break your advice about going once and accompany me? I could use the humorous commentary for the road.
alright Liza, you talked me into it. but dont say I didnt warn you about the corn fields !
Post a Comment
4 comments:
some of these photos are amazing! And I thought Michael was the best photographer I knew....
Of course HE could start a photo blog and prove me wrong....(cough)(cough)
thanks ! but i have to say that I took these pictures using Michael's old camera, and his photo genius spirit still lives on in it.
Hahaha, Michael's photo genius spirit . . . his wisdom lives on.
I can't wait to go to some of these places myself. Maybe you'll break your advice about going once and accompany me? I could use the humorous commentary for the road.
alright Liza, you talked me into it. but dont say I didnt warn you about the corn fields !
Post a Comment